Under the supervision of the Clinic Director, the Technician (esthetician or nurse) offers professional treatments and ensures a follow-up with our clientele. The technician is responsible for providing medical-aesthetic treatments according to the needs of the clientele and the service offered, in addition to advising the clientele and participating in the sale of skincare products to optimize the beauty routine of the clientele. The technician also performs follow-ups on treatments and skincare routine and may, on occasion, offer personalized consultations.
- Perform treatments according to company protocols and standards;
- Administer appropriate treatments to patients using medical platforms as established in the initial treatment plan;
- Re-evaluate this plan over time and propose an appropriate follow-up according to identified needs;
- Advise on skincare and nutri-cosmetic products to optimize the results of clinical treatments;
- Ensure post-treatment follow-ups with clients;
- Occasionally perform complete consultations in support of the Clinic Director;
- Perform various administrative tasks in support to the team to ensure the smooth operation of the clinic.
- Diploma of professional studies in aesthetics
- Diploma in photoepilation or certification on platforms specific to medical aesthetic clinics, an asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Good listening skills, empathy and patience
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Ability to organize work and establish priorities
- Spoken and written languages: fluency in French, English is an asset