Everything you need to know about our new safety protocols.
To our beautiful Dermapure community,
We are pleased to announce that we are preparing to reopen our clinics across Canada!
As the Canadian leader in aesthetic medicine, we are committed to implementing the most effective health and safety protocols aligned with public health guidelines. As we prioritize the health and safety of our people, our patients, and our community, we are beginning to reopen our clinics carefully, safely, and on a case-by-case basis.
• Our retail areas and waiting rooms remain closed and entry to the clinic will be by appointment only.
• We operate with a safely staggered schedule to reduce patient traffic in the clinic, respect physical distancing and maintain the highest standard of cleaning and sanitization practices.
• Our teams wear gloves, masks and visors (or glasses) depending on the treatment and their dedicated work clothes will be washed daily.
• Watch our new video for more about what to expect when you visit us :
In preparation for your appointment:
When you make an appointment, we ask you some questions regarding Covid-19. We will also call you 48 hours prior to your appointment to confirm your health condition. The questions will be as follows:
Are you currently experiencing symptoms such as:
• Nasal congestion or runny nose?
• Fever > or = to 38 Degrees C
• Muscle pain?
• Shortness of breath?
• Loss or reduced sense of taste or smell?
In the last two weeks:
• Have you travelled outside of the province in the past 14 days?
• Have you been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms?
• Have you been in contact with someone who appears to have Covid-19?
• Have you been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we will ask you to postpone your appointment for 4 weeks.
AT THE CLINIC
1. We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment and wait in your vehicle or outside the clinic. We will call you as soon as your doctor or technician is ready to see you. You will be accompanied throughout your visit from the entrance to the exit. A true VIP experience!
LATE ARRIVALS: If you are late, please contact us from your vehicle and we will assign you a new arrival time. We reserve the rights to cancel and reschedule your appointment if it compromises the following appointment.
2. Appointments are spaced 15 minutes apart in order to carefully disinfect each room between each patient. Common areas and surfaces are also cleaned several times during the day.
3. Please come alone to your appointment.
4. You are asked to complete the Covid-19 questionnaire so that we can officially confirm that you are in good health.
5. We take your temperature.
6. At the entrance, you are asked to disinfect your hands, put your personal belongings in a bag to take in your room, and put on shoe covers and a small blue surgical mask in order to move through the common areas.
7. If possible, we ask you to come to the clinic without make-up, with as little jewellery as possible.
8. Waiting areas are closed and bathrooms are restricted to exceptions only in order to minimize any risk of potential contamination.
9. Product testers are not available, we encourage you to discuss your skincare needs during your treatment and your technician will prepare your purchases prior to your departure.
10. At the payment counter we have installed plexiglass and 2 to 3 waiting spaces are marked on the floor in order to respect the distance between others. Payment is by card only. No CASH payment is accepted.
11. Your receipt will be sent by email.
12. If you were to receive a diagnosis of Covid-19 within a week following your appointment, we would be grateful if you would let us know.
Thank you for your trust in Dermapure clinics. We are committed, as always, to offer you the best service in all circumstances.
See you soon!
– Marilyne Gagné and the entire Dermapure team
We are following the recommendations from our provincial governments and health authorities to confirm re-opening dates for our clinics in each province. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media for the latest updates.