Premature cell aging is directly influenced by various factors, such as pollution, UV rays, blue light, disease and lifestyle.
The stress experienced by our cells in response to these aggressors leads to exhaustion of our skin, which then becomes drier, thinner, dull, and lax.
Excessive exposure to UV rays
Sun exposure is responsible for 70% of the signs of skin aging. Protecting yourself from the sun means slowing down the premature appearance of spots, wrinkles and sagging skin.
Apply a sunscreen – preferably a mineral one – every day, regardless of the weather!
Did you know that skin is 75% water? It is necessary for the proper functioning of skin cells, skin health and skin elasticity. It is essential to keep your skin well hydrated! In addition to drinking between 1L and 2L of water daily, pamper your skin with topical moisturizing products that deeply nourish it.
Favourite ingredient : hyaluronic acid
Naturally present in the skin, hyaluronic acid contributes to the hydration, elasticity, firmness and volume of the skin. With age, it is produced in smaller quantities. This is why it is essential to deeply nourish our skin by applying a topical product containing quality hyaluronic acid: the skin is thereby strengthened, softened and smoothed.
Collagen and elastin
Do you know these two anti-aging allies? Collagen is responsible for maintaining the structure of the skin, preserving its firmness while delaying the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Elastin, on the other hand, ensures the skin’s elasticity, preserving its suppleness and softness. Good to know: the production of collagen and elastin begins a gradual decline as early as your late twenties! That’s why it’s essential to choose topical products and clinical treatments that stimulate this production, which naturally slows down over time.
• Pulsed electromagnetic fields and multipolar radiofrequency.
• Tightens loose collagen fibres in the skin.
• Stimulates fibroblast cells to produce new collagen, elastic fibres and support tissue.
• Smoothes and firms the skin.
• Neutralizes free radicals.
• Offers eight times more protection against sun damage than pure vitamin C.
• Helps even out and brighten the complexion for softer, more radiant skin.
• Helps stimulate collagen production
• Provides 2 sources of hyaluronic acid, small and large molecular weight, instantly moisturizing deep and surface.
• Smooths fine lines and wrinkles and firms the skin.
• Promotes hydration in the short, medium and long term.
• Helps to stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
• Provides an anti-sagging and anti-wrinkle effect.
• Visibly improves the general radiance of the skin.
• Detoxifies and revitalizes the skin.
• Increases the hyaluronic acid naturally present in the skin by 30%.
• Provides long-term skin hydration.
• Helps reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds, marionette lines and crow’s-feet.
• Smoothes, softens and firms the skin.