Available in your clinic
Not available in your clinic
Dr. Shehla Ebrahim is Medical Director of Dermapure Westview. She has received a certificate of the College of Family Physicians of Canada as well as a fellow of the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
As a graduate of the University of British Columbia, she began her career in family medicine in 1992. Responding to her patients’ growing demand for cosmetic procedures, she decided to pursue a career in aesthetic medicine. Due to a keen interest in cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Ebrahim expanded her practice to include light and laser skin resurfacing and cosmetic medicine. Her greatest areas of interest include using the non-invasive treatment, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, and laser- and light-based therapies to help men and women be the best version of themselves. She has a passion for positive aging and is constantly seeking cutting-edge treatment to deliver the best outcomes for her patients.
She is the founder and Medical Director of multiple award-winning medi-spas on the North Shore. A progressive business model has helped Dr. Ebrahim gain noble accolades that include being published in various print and television media as well as being recognized by the women’s Enterprise society as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs of BC. She has also been named a “Top Doctor” by RealSelf.com as well as North Shore News. She is well-respected for her work within the local community of family physicians. Her colleagues often call upon her for her expertise and care in dermatological conditions, including rosacea, acne, acne scars, and precancerous skin lesions.
Dr. Ebrahim began teaching first-year medical students the art of family medicine as well as clinical research. She now teaches fellow physicians at the local, national and international levels on the science and art of injectables and laser skin treatments. She also presents many lectures on dermatology topics including: hair loss, cryotherapy of benign skin lesions, the treatment of actinic keratosis, and psoriasis.
Her passion for skin care has inspired her to pursue a diploma in practical dermatology through the University of Cardiff in Wales which she completed in 2011.
In collaboration with the Women’s Enterprise Centre, she serves as a mentor for new women in business who are pursuing their passions and living their dreams.
Dr. Ebrahim’s qualifications include:
– Certificant of the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP)
– Fellow of the College of Family Physicians of Canada (FCFP)
– Certificant of Practical Dermatology from Cardiff University
– Certificant of The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
– Certificant of The European College of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery – University College Cork, Ireland
– Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
– MD from the University of British Columbia
She is a member of the following professional organizations:
– BC College of Family Physicians
– College of Family Physicians of Canada
– British Columbia Medical Association
– Society of General Practitioners of British Columbia
– Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
– American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
– Medical Spa Society
Call us toll-free between 9 AM and 5 PM.
Fill out the form below indicating your availability and reasons, and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.