Feeling confident in your skin, embracing your strength and celebrating your unique beauty is the focus of our treatments at Dermapure.
DARE TO MAKE YOURSELF A PRIORITY
A solid plan is the secret to achieving your goals, whatever they may be. You might practice yoga to improve your flexibility, run to increase your endurance and swim to tone your body. Each sport has its own benefits, and by combining them, you can achieve your fitness goals. In addition to working on different goals, each activity has an impact on the other. For example, good cardio will help you swim longer and stronger muscles will make practicing yoga easier. The principle is very similar when it comes to developing a treatment plan at our Gym for Your Skin. To achieve certain goals, a combination of different technologies may be necessary and the order in which they are performed will have a real impact on the results. That’s why at Dermapure, every adventure begins with a consultation with one of our experts to assess your needs and build a program that perfectly meets them!
DARE TO DISCOVER YOUR MOST CONFIDENT SELF
Our services focused on toning, contouring and tightening are designed to leave you feeling confident.
BODY TREATMENT GUIDE #GYMFORYOURSKIN
|Conditions||Loss of muscle tone||Localized fatty deposits||Sagging skin + cellulite||Sagging skin + cellulite||Sagging skin + cellulite|
|Objectives||Tone and define muscles||Refine and sculpt the silhouette||Work in depth on skin laxity||Tighten the skin and improve the appearance of cellulite||Tighten the skin and reshape the figure|
|What is it?||A new generation EMS (electromechanical muscle stimulation) technology to drain, tone or sculpt the targeted area.||Advanced technology that uses cryolipolysis to reshape and refine the silhouette.||The patented Thermage®technology combines unipolar radio frequency thermal energy with a cooling process to tighten and smooth the skin and improve cellulite (mild to moderate).||The Venus Freeze™ /Legacy™ technology combines pulsed magnetic fields with multipolar radiofrequency waves to firm the skin, reshape body contours and reduce the appearance of cellulite.||Exilis® combines unipolar radiofrequency technology with cooling technology to firm the skin, reshape the figure and reduce the appearance of cellulite.|
|How it works?||3 modes exist to meet your needs:|
1 – DRAIN
Reduces water retention, helps to decongest tissues and provides a pleasant sensation of lightness.
2 – TONE
Helps tone muscles, firm the skin and achieve a lifting or plumping effect.
3 – SCULPT
Allows to define certain muscles and to gain muscle volume
|Controlled cooling technology (cryolipolysis) is used to destroy fat cells in targeted areas.|
There are several applicators available for different parts of the body, including the abdomen, love handles, back, inner, and outer thighs, buttocks, arms, and chin.
|The continuous unipolar radiofrequency currents induced deep into the skin promote the production of new collagen and elastin. The quality and firmness of the skin are improved, and the appearance of cellulite is reduced.||The thermal effect of multipolar radiofrequency stimulates the production of new collagen for firmer, smoother skin. Depending on the parameters selected, it is even possible to reach subcutaneous fat to reshape body contours and reduce the appearance of cellulite.||The unipolar radiofrequency waves first target sagging skin. Then, depending on the parameters, it is possible to reduce the size of adipocytes (fat cells) and decrease the appearance of cellulite in the treated area.|
|Treatable areas||Majority of body muscles such as abdominal, quadriceps, gluteal, biceps, triceps and pectoral muscles.||Abdomen, flanks, thighs, buttocks, arms and back.||Arms, abdomen, thighs and buttocks.||Arms, décolleté, back, abdomen, flanks, buttocks, thighs and knees.||Arms, abdomen, buttocks, thighs and knees.|
|Number of treatments needed||A course of 5 to 15 treatments is generally recommended, with two treatments per week.||1 to 2 sessions per area are recommended depending on objectives.||1 treatment per year is recommended.||A series of 8 to 10 treatments per area spaced one week apart are usually required.||A series of 2 to 6 treatments is generally suggested depending on the areas to be treated.|
DARE TO LOVE YOUR SKIN, FROM HEAD TO TOE
Skin laxity and cellulite are conditions that affect a significant number of people. The slowing down of collagen and elastin production as well as the regeneration of skin cells, which are perfectly normal phenomena of skin aging, largely explain the sagging of the skin. As for cellulite, it consists of clusters of adipocytes (fat cells) linked together by vertical fibres resulting from poorly eliminated cellular waste, which gives it a lumpy and irregular appearance.
Dare to try radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening treatments such as:
3 tips to optimize skin firmness and prevent cellulite formation
1. Adopt a diet rich in vitamins A and C, silicon, amino acids, magnesium and antioxidants to promote collagen production and help fight skin slackening. It is also recommended to drink 1.5 litres of water daily to keep the skin supple and toned.
2. Move regularly to promote optimal blood circulation and fat elimination. Sports that involve the muscles of the buttocks, thighs and abdomen, such as swimming, cycling, running and skating, are good options.
3. Protect your skin with a sunscreen of SPF 50 or more, ideally mineral, and reapply it every two hours to limit the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays on skin elasticity.
Our suggestion: SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 Sunscreen
DARE TO LOVE YOUR BODY, CLOTHED OR OTHERWISE
Over time, it is only natural that the body changes and that fatty deposits develop in certain areas. The cells that make up fat tissue provide energy for the body to function properly and therefore play an essential role in the body. However, when fat intake exceeds energy requirements, these cells can expand to ten times their original size and accumulations can be found on the body. Despite a balanced diet and regular exercise, these fatty areas are often difficult to remove. CoolSculpting® can refine these areas in addition to reshape and redefine the figure by eliminating up to 27% of the localized fat mass.
Dare to try
Body contouring with cryolipolysis
3 tips to limit fatty deposits
1. Practice sports that combine cardiovascular activity and muscle strengthening, such as swimming, cycling, running or jumping rope.
2. Opt for a diet rich in fibre, vegetables, antioxidants and protein and limit sources of fast-release carbs and animal fats.
3. Apply body skincare products using peptides or botanical extracts whose properties are known to help reduce fat deposits (by acting on the fat storage cycle in adipocytes, for example).
Our suggestion: Body Toning Gel, by Functionalab
DARE TO LOVE FEELING STRONG AND CONFIDENT
We refer to loss of muscle tone as a decrease in the strength of a muscle’s contraction. While it is normal for muscle tone to decrease naturally with age, it can also be affected by a sedentary lifestyle, a deficient diet, hormonal changes and rapid weight loss.
Dare to try
New generation electromechanical muscle stimulation technology (EMS)
3 tips to improve muscle tone:
1. Work your muscles with resistance exercises using light weights or elastic bands on a regular basis, two to three times a week.
2. Consume a sufficient amount of calories and protein. Muscles are composed of 20% protein and 80% water and to function properly, it is recommended to consume 1 to 1.2 grams of protein per kilogram of body mass per day. In addition to protein, muscles need calcium, magnesium, potassium and B vitamins.
3. Pay attention to your vitamin D intake. Scientific studies have linked the level of vitamin D in the body to the accumulation of fat in muscle tissue, showing that vitamin D is essential for muscle strength. When daily exposure to daylight is not possible, or during months with short periods of sunlight (such as winter), it is recommended to supplement with vitamin D.
DARE TO MAKE YOURSELF A PRIORITY
Effectively combining treatments is the most powerful way to achieve results. A personalized approach is our specialty, and with us, it all starts with a plan that’s perfectly tailored to your needs so that you get the results you seek. A free in-clinic consultation will allow you to discuss your concerns and goals to determine the optimal combination of treatments to achieve them!
Would you like to know more about our different technologies and how they can help you achieve your goals? Our experts are here to help you and answer your questions about your unique needs. Visit our website or call us at 1 (877) 252-0293 to schedule a consultation with our team of professionals.*
To make sure you don’t miss out on any of our new blog posts, special offers and contests, sign up for our newsletter!
*Fees may apply to consultations with a physician. Some fees may be credited on the first appointment.