With the colder days behind us and warmer days ahead, we are day dreaming about Summer days spent by the pool or on the beach. But for many of us, the season for shorts, dresses, tank tops, and bathing suits can be daunting because we don’t feel as confident in our bodies as we used to.
Many of us have stubborn fat, despite how well we eat and how often we work out. Sometimes we need a little help to look and feel our best and that’s where CoolSculpting® comes in. CoolSculpting® targets diet and exercise resistant fat on stubborn areas like the abdomen, back, and love handles.
Now is the perfect time for your CoolSculpting® treatment, so you can see results and get closer to the body you want, just in time for Summer.
1. What is CoolSculpting® and how does it work?
CoolSculpting® is the only Health Canada approved, non-surgical fat reduction and body contouring treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate diet and exercise-resistant fat.
CoolSculpting® technology uses controlled cooling (cryolipolysis) to target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), destroyed, and then over time your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells.
To date, millions of CoolSculpting® treatments have been performed worldwide. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, which means you’ll look incredible from every angle – just in time for Summer!
DID YOU KNOW?
After dieting and weight loss, fat cells get smaller but the number of fat cells stays the same. Losing weight does not make fat cells go away. Losing or gaining weight generally does not increase or decrease the number of cells. Instead, it changes their size. Which means when weight is gained, fat cells get bigger.
But, with CoolSculpting®, the treated fat cells are gone for good!
2. What areas of the body can you treat with CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® can treat visible fat in the submental area (under the chin), thigh, abdomen and flank (love handle), along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll) and upper arm.
At Dermapure, we create your customized treatment plan that’s tailored to your body and your individual goals.
3. Who is the ideal candidate for CoolSculpting®?
For those with healthy eating habits and an active lifestyle, CoolSculpting® is a safe, effective and non-invasive way to reduce excess stubborn fat.
While CoolSculpting® is not a weight loss treatment, it can act as a catalyst in your fitness journey and help keep you motivated. If you are close to your ideal weight and looking to spot-treat a stubborn area, CoolSculpting® could be a great fit.
The best and most accurate way to determine if you are a candidate for CoolSculpting® is to book a free consultation at Dermapure. We provide a safe space to have a private conversation about your personal goals! Book your free consultation here.
4. How much does CoolSculpting® cost?
This is an important question and one that we truly cannot answer accurately without seeing you in person.
Your CoolSculpting® investment will depend on various factors, including the areas you want to treat, how much fat you have in those areas, and how much fat you want to eliminate.
The great news is Dermapure offers complimentary consultations, affordable package pricing, and financing so you can achieve your body goals. Learn more here.
5. How long does it take for results to appear and how long do they last?
The treated fat cells die within 2 to 3 days post-treatment and the dead fat cells will take 2 to 4 months to be naturally eliminated from the body.
Results are permanent as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained.
6. Is there any recovery or downtime?
No! CoolSculpting® is completely non-surgical, so typically you can return to normal activities almost immediately. Patients often return to work directly after their CoolSculpting® treatment.
This can vary between people and may be dependent on the treatment area.
7. Why choose Dermapure for your CoolSculpting® treatments?
We understand that CoolSculpting® is a big decision and there is so much to take into consideration. Here are 5 reasons to choose Dermapure for your CoolSculpting® experience:
• Comfort: Our team at Dermapure is knowledgeable, but also makes you feel comfortable. After all, you have to feel at ease with the person who is going to perform this very personal treatment.
• Technique: All of our CoolSculpting® experts at Dermapure have been to CoolSculpting® University, where they have spent hours participating in hands-on education, lectures, and observing other CoolSculpting® experts. Our teams are consistently enrolled in continuing education programs to advance their skills.
• Experience: Dermapure has provided thousands of CoolSculpting® treatments in our clinics across Canada and we are known as a Canadian leader in aesthetic medicine.
• Results: Results speak for themselves! We welcome you to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for Before and After results from patients who were so excited about their results, they wanted to share their experience with others.
• Time: You don’t have to miss a beat! We know you are busy, so stay connected to work by email, phone, or even Zoom or take the time to relax with your favourite show on the iPad, all while enjoying light, healthy refreshments.
Learn more about CoolSculpting® and if it is right for you.
Our team of experts at Dermapure can help create your customized treatment plan that’s tailored to your body and your individual goals.
Book your free consultation here and get back to feeling the confidence you deserve!