Naturally present in the skin, Vitamin C fights free radicals, reduces melanin production and is essential for collagen synthesis. It protects the skin from the signs of premature aging, mainly due to damage caused by sun exposure and pollution.
A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C found in our cosmeceuticals is also called L-ascorbic acid or 3-0 ethyl-ascorbic acid depending on the source it comes from. The primary goal of formulas containing Vitamin C? Restore radiance, even the complexion, reduce the appearance of spots and promote skin elasticity and firmness.
However, pay attention to the quality of this key ingredient: the benefits of the product depend on it! That’s why we love Functionalab and SkinCeuticals products so much: the skin care experts who formulate the cosmeceuticals are always on the lookout for the most innovative and highly concentrated active ingredients. The results: highly effective Vitamin C and healthy glowing skin!
A little review of our routine for a glowing complexion:
Our favourite serums
1) Serum Ellagic C+ from Functionalab
• Its Vitamin C – 3-0 ethyl ascorbic acid, ultra stable in light and heat – provides eight times more protection against sun damage than pure vitamin C.
• Its formula also helps depigment and brighten the complexion for visibly rejuvenated and radiant skin.
• Containing ellagic acid, a powerful anti-aging antioxidant, Ellagic C+ Serum has a strong anti-aging effect that blurs fine lines and wrinkles and helps firm sagging skin. The result: skin is smoother and softer.
2) CE Ferulic® from SkinCeuticals
• Its patented Vitamin C lightens and evens the complexion.
• Its formulation reduces wrinkles and fine lines while stimulating the production of collagen.
• Its broad-spectrum protection combats environmental factors.
3) AOX + Eye Gel
The only product at Dermapure with Vitamin C that can be applied to the eye contour!
• Its diffusion system is specially designed to meet the needs of this delicate area.
• Its formulation reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
• Its high concentration of plant ingredients neutralizes free radicals produced by environmental aggressors.
When to apply your serum?
The serum should be an integral part of your beauty routine. We apply it every morning and evening, on clean and dry skin! After gently cleansing the face, neck and décolleté, apply the serum – a few drops are enough – then your anti-aging cream. Finally, apply your mineral sunscreen every morning to enhance your protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
Choose a cleanser that maintains the skin’s neutral pH and protects its natural barrier!
Customize your beauty routine to the needs of your skin!
Take advantage of our experts’ advice without further delay: 1-877-252-0293
Join the Dermapure community!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get $25 off a product or treatment of your choice*!
* Offer valid on Functionalab products for any order of $150 and more before taxes, and on services not provided by the medical team.